Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

All residential structures and residential units (apartments) must have an assigned E911 address.  If you are building a new residential structure or creating a new apartment, contact the Listers Office for an E911 address assignment.


802 254 6857, ext 104


Board of Listers, Guilford Town Office
236 School Road                 
Guilford, VT 05301