Conservation Commission Special Meeting Agenda
January 26, 2023: 5:00 pm via zoom
The Guilford Conservation Commission is holding a special extra meeting in January, following our participation in a joint regional meeting last week on our regularly scheduled third Thursday of the month. This meeting will focus on working with naturalist Patti Smith on next steps for the Natural Resource Inventory which she conducted. Note the early start time (5:00 pm) to accommodate Patti who is currently in a different time zone.
- Patti Smith: content and format for online version of Natural Resource Inventory
- Planning for Winterfest snowshoe walk: Feb 12 with Recreation Commission
- Planning for Sam Schneski presentation on new statewide tools for woodlot management
- Discuss presentation from Windham Regional Commission on Land Use Planning for Climate Change: prepare feedback
- Emerald Ash Borer in Guilford: what’s next?
- Other business
Zoom Log in
If phone log in is available it will be circulated before the meeting begins.