Conservation Commission Agenda
August 17, 2023: 5:30 at Guilford Town Office
236 School Road, Guilford, VT
The Guilford Conservation Commission meets on the third Thursday of each month. Meetings are open to the public.
- Call to order
- Preview agenda to see if changes are needed
- Accept June minutes as circulated/Review Action items
- Approve printing costs for maps
- Plan logistics for Nature Apps workshop on Aug. 19
- Natural Resources Inventory: update, approve Introduction
- Wildlife crossing signage update
- Weeks Forest update: do we need to schedule another work session?
- Regional conservation meeting in September
- Announce Vermont Land Trust workshop on managing for old growth forests, Sept 15?
- Other business