Conservation Commission Agenda
October 19, 2023: 5:30 at Guilford Town Office
236 School Road, Guilford, VT
The Guilford Conservation Commission meets on the third Thursday of each month. Meetings are open to the public.
- Call to order
- Preview agenda for changes
- Accept August minutes as circulated/Review Action items
- Brief report on joint regional meeting
- Approve printing expenses: NRI, road maps
- Weeks Forest: do we need to schedule another work session?
- Wildlife crossing signage update
- Rt 5 Bike corridor: ask town to respond to survey?
- Natural Resources Inventory and website /plan public presentation
- New member recruitment: discuss proposal and plan actions
- Possible new projects
- Request from Friends of Library re lecture series
- Sweet Pond fund available
- Other business